PABCR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PABCR

Its not what you drive. . . .Its what drives you.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fast and Fourious

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tenpin842
Mr. Super Fresh
tenpin842

Fast and Fourious Empty
PostSubject: Fast and Fourious   Fast and Fourious Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:03 pm

Who's going to see it this weekend?

not sure about Friday, I have to wheel out a car after work. And I guess it needs it pretty bad.
So I don't know how long it will take me.

maybe Saturday though.
Back to top Go down
dport
Admin
dport

Fast and Fourious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast and Fourious   Fast and Fourious Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:23 am

I'm going to wait for the lines to die down before I go see it. So couple of months. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://pabcr.forumotion.net
tenpin842
Mr. Super Fresh
tenpin842

Fast and Fourious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast and Fourious   Fast and Fourious Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:42 am

dport wrote:
I'm going to wait for the lines to die down before I go see it. So couple of months. Laughing

Yeah that's a good idea. I might sit home and watch it online on one of those pirate sites.
LOL...that way I don't have to see all the assholes after the move take off from the parking lot, lol!
Back to top Go down
dport
Admin
dport

Fast and Fourious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast and Fourious   Fast and Fourious Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:44 am

lol, torrents FTW! What a Face
Back to top Go down
kingofhill21
Proper douche

Fast and Fourious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast and Fourious   Fast and Fourious Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:21 am

tenpin842 wrote:
dport wrote:

Yeah that's a good idea. I might sit home and watch it online on one of those pirate sites.
LOL...that way I don't have to see all the assholes after the move take off from the parking lot, lol!

I am taking the firebird ROFL
Back to top Go down
tenpin842
Mr. Super Fresh
tenpin842

Fast and Fourious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast and Fourious   Fast and Fourious Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:29 am

kingofhill21 wrote:
tenpin842 wrote:
dport wrote:

I am taking the firebird ROFL

LOL...wish I had my car done. We could do some donuts together. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
dport
Admin
dport

Fast and Fourious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast and Fourious   Fast and Fourious Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:29 am

I wish I could do donuts. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
4BangN
<3 whores
4BangN

Fast and Fourious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast and Fourious   Fast and Fourious Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:58 am

dport wrote:
I wish I could do donuts. Crying or Very sad
You can.. DER.. E-Brake, power over. Or you can just do them in Reverse! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dport
Admin
dport

Fast and Fourious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast and Fourious   Fast and Fourious Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:31 am

Not in my car! Lack of power and WAY to many miles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fast and Fourious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast and Fourious   Fast and Fourious Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fast and Fourious
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PABCR :: Movies-
Jump to: