PABCR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PABCR

Its not what you drive. . . .Its what drives you.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

life as it seems

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
charger chad
Baller

life as it seems Empty
PostSubject: life as it seems   life as it seems Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:33 pm

seems like at times when I try to improve or better myself, something falls through or its like running into a brick wall. I just want to be able to have a nice house, career and be able to buy some toys to play around on in the summer. I've been in a class at delta since january, everyone was happy. Now I have a job offer, not going into details, but its 40 hours, now everyone says well go do that, you can always go back to school later. To me I try to do something to better myself and whatever I do, it doesn't seem like anyone is happy with what I do. well I guess if I can have the chance now to make money then I will take it.
Back to top Go down
dport
Admin
dport

life as it seems Empty
PostSubject: Re: life as it seems   life as it seems Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:37 pm

Well hang on chad. If you stay in school, would you be able to make more money later on? If so I would stay in your current job and stay in school. Just keep doing what your doing man. Things could be worse you know.

I have no job, had to move to PA away from my daughter, I had a kid with someone I hardly knew, plus she used to be a stripper. I actually think some BCR people knew her too Laughing

Life could always be worse man. Is the new job offer still in the hospital?
Back to top Go down
https://pabcr.forumotion.net
kingofhill21
Proper douche

life as it seems Empty
PostSubject: Re: life as it seems   life as it seems Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:37 pm

Do it afro
Back to top Go down
charger chad
Baller

life as it seems Empty
PostSubject: Re: life as it seems   life as it seems Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:38 pm

maybe not inside the current building but yes with the company, I'm gonna take the position if I do good at the interview. 40 hours is 40 hours.
Back to top Go down
dport
Admin
dport

life as it seems Empty
PostSubject: Re: life as it seems   life as it seems Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:39 pm

Thats not a bad gig either though man. 40 hours of work, I'm assuming more pay. Plus if its in the same company than your doing something good!
Back to top Go down
https://pabcr.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

life as it seems Empty
PostSubject: Re: life as it seems   life as it seems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

life as it seems
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PABCR :: About Life in General-
Jump to: