PABCR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PABCR

Its not what you drive. . . .Its what drives you.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Got my car back tonight from the dyno!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kingofhill21
Proper douche

Got my car back tonight from the dyno! Empty
PostSubject: Got my car back tonight from the dyno!   Got my car back tonight from the dyno! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:07 pm

Looks like i have 300hp and 400ft lbs tq to the crank! A/F ratio is 12.4 now summer it will get to 13! This is with a 750 eldlebrock carb! She rides way smoother then when i first got the car, i got the pushrods fixed lol! Oh yeah and its a 1973 455 finding intake gaskets was fun Laughing
Back to top Go down
Import Eater
Town Whore

PostSubject: Re: Got my car back tonight from the dyno!   Got my car back tonight from the dyno! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:12 pm

Awesome,
thats some nice tire burning torque right there.
Back to top Go down
kingofhill21
Proper douche

PostSubject: Re: Got my car back tonight from the dyno!   Got my car back tonight from the dyno! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:22 pm

Import Eater wrote:
Awesome,
thats some nice tire burning torque right there.

From a dead stop with 275s out the back on pavement and punched it and it went sidesways and would not catch until i let out Laughing
Back to top Go down
dport
Admin
dport

PostSubject: Re: Got my car back tonight from the dyno!   Got my car back tonight from the dyno! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:35 pm

sounds awesome man!
Back to top Go down
https://pabcr.forumotion.net
tenpin842
Mr. Super Fresh
tenpin842

PostSubject: Re: Got my car back tonight from the dyno!   Got my car back tonight from the dyno! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:17 pm

DAMN bud That's super sweet!
That's one fuckin torquey motor!!!
That's bad ass!!
Back to top Go down
kingofhill21
Proper douche

PostSubject: Re: Got my car back tonight from the dyno!   Got my car back tonight from the dyno! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:20 am

tenpin842 wrote:
DAMN bud That's super sweet!
That's one fuckin torquey motor!!!
That's bad ass!!

Yeah i gave the crank numbers on here! You already seen the actual rwhp and tq
Back to top Go down
tenpin842
Mr. Super Fresh
tenpin842

PostSubject: Re: Got my car back tonight from the dyno!   Got my car back tonight from the dyno! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:24 am

those are great #'s on a Mustang Dyno. Those read true #'s
Back to top Go down
kingofhill21
Proper douche

PostSubject: Re: Got my car back tonight from the dyno!   Got my car back tonight from the dyno! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:20 am

tenpin842 wrote:

Yeah found out something very interesting too. You know how Donny said he wont use Don and he will use his guy in flint? Well that guy send them up to Don for tuning and dynoing lol
Back to top Go down
dport
Admin
dport

PostSubject: Re: Got my car back tonight from the dyno!   Got my car back tonight from the dyno! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:22 am

kingofhill21 wrote:
tenpin842 wrote:

Yeah found out something very interesting too. You know how Donny said he wont use Don and he will use his guy in flint? Well that guy send them up to Don for tuning and dynoing lol

Oh that is awesome.
Back to top Go down
kingofhill21
Proper douche

PostSubject: Re: Got my car back tonight from the dyno!   Got my car back tonight from the dyno! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:25 am

dport wrote:
kingofhill21 wrote:
tenpin842 wrote:

Oh that is awesome.

Yeah pretty much owned him lol. Also i dont know if you guys know about mitches car but they tuned it all then donnie had a smooth idea to through a ported blower on there then it almost fucked up mitches car but they tried to blame don. But honestly who is dumb enough to think you can through a ported blower on a car with out tuning it ?
Back to top Go down
dport
Admin
dport

PostSubject: Re: Got my car back tonight from the dyno!   Got my car back tonight from the dyno! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:26 am

kingofhill21 wrote:
dport wrote:
kingofhill21 wrote:
tenpin842 wrote:

Oh that is awesome.

Yeah pretty much owned him lol. Also i dont know if you guys know about mitches car but they tuned it all then donnie had a smooth idea to through a ported blower on there then it almost fucked up mitches car but they tried to blame don. But honestly who is dumb enough to think you can through a ported blower on a car with out tuning it ?

Uh, don.
Back to top Go down
tenpin842
Mr. Super Fresh
tenpin842

PostSubject: Re: Got my car back tonight from the dyno!   Got my car back tonight from the dyno! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:32 am

LOL...yeah Don.
Back to top Go down
kingofhill21
Proper douche

PostSubject: Re: Got my car back tonight from the dyno!   Got my car back tonight from the dyno! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:49 am

Yup!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got my car back tonight from the dyno!   Got my car back tonight from the dyno! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got my car back tonight from the dyno!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PABCR :: About Your Car-
Jump to: